Lincat Silverlink 600 Natural Gas Chargrill CG4
Lincat Silverlink 600 Natural Gas Chargrill CG4 is perfect for light to medium duty output. It eliminates the need for lava rock with heat transfer radiants.
The variable heat control and heat retaining cooking grids then produce the clean, sharp chargrilled marks that customers love.
Ideal for medium sized restaurants and bars, you can rely on this chargrill to produce the high output and high quality chargrilled food you require.
Lincat Silverlink 600 Natural Gas Chargrill CG4 Specification:
- Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock
- Removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer and debris collection tray
- Easy cleaning
- Variable heat control
- Heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks
- Twin heat zones
- Integral splashguard
- Energy saving grid option
- Controlled flaring gives food that distinctive chargrilled flavour
- 1/2″gas connection
- 7-10 Days
- Dimensions : 415(H)x 450(W)x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area : 330x 440mm
- Fuel Type : Natural Gas
- Gas Supply : Y
- Output : 70 burgers/hr
- Power Type : 14.3kW, 48,000 Btu/Hr
- Warranty : 2 years parts and labour
- Weight : 27kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.