Lincat Opus 700 Electric Chargrill OE7405
This Lincat Opus 700 Electric Chargrill OE7405 is specifically designed to withstand the rigours of the fast-paced restaurant or hotel. It is a high-powered, durable machine that can produce a high output of succulent chargrilled food on demand.
Removable cast iron grids give the food attractive branding marks, while controlled flaring provides the distinctive chargrilled flavour that customers love.
The innovative inclusion of three independently controlled heat zones allows for use on a variety of applications simultaneously, making the Lincat Electric Chargrill one of the most versatile chargrills on the market.
Lincat Opus 700 Electric Chargrill OE7405 Specification:
- Removable, durable, segmented cast iron grids create attractive branding marks
- 3 independently controlled heat zones
- Controlled flaring gives that distinctive chargrilled flavour
- Hinging interlocked elements and integral water bath makes cleaning easier
- Water bath provides humidity, keeping food succulent and reducung shrinkage
- Plumbed to water supply for quick and easy filling of water bath with alternative manual-fill facility
- High temperature safety cut-out run-dry protection
- Heat up time 15-20m
- Supplied with scrapper
- 3-5 Days
- Dimensions : 450(H)x 600(W)x 737(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area : 552x 525mm
- Fuel Type : Electric
- Hardwired : Y
- Material : Stainless steel
- Output : 75 steaks (8oz sirloin)/hr
- Power Type : 11.2kW,16.2A per phase, IP rating: 21
- Temperature Range : 130°C to 315°C
- Voltage : 400V
- Warranty : 2 years parts and labour
- Weight : 44kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.